Learn the principles of Lean Management with the application of real life cases relevant to different industries
Obtain skills which are needed to tackle diverse projects on a first hand basis from the Green Belt qualification
Learn how to initiate the smaller projects within the departments in an independent manner
Ability to support the Black Belt qualifications holders in carrying out the larger and more complex level projects in the organization
Learn how to progress in your career using the Six Sigma training
Ability to achieve a high level of operational excellence in the workplace
This course is designed to ensure that you successfully obtain the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification on your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge in all aspects within the 5 phases, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
Green Belt qualification gives you the skills you need to tackle projects first-hand. You will be equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to run small, department-level projects independently, and to assist the Black Belt on larger, more complex problems within your place of work.
A good understanding of Six Sigma concepts is an indispensable knowledge for today’s aspiring professional across any industry. If you are someone who wants to grow fast in your career using Six Sigma, then this is the course for you.
Complete our Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training to adequately prepare for the exam, gain certification and play a pivotal role in achieving operational excellence. Our Green Belt training is unrivalled and equips operational teams at the heart of Lean Six Sigma activity with the skills to drive real improvements. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This course includes well designed video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge to prepare for the Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
|Who is it for?
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, and anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
||This online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course has been designed for 18 guided learning hours.
||Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Improve processes using DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal)
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- Understand Lean Six Sigma structures, roles and processes to challenge norms and transform businesses
- Apply and understand the voice of the customer in all areas of business
- Collect and analyse data appropriately, ensuring you make correct decisions
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to fix complex, multi-functional challenges
- Solve a business problem by running a project that will enable you to certify
|Method of Assessment
||After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, having a good understanding of 5 phases, successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the real exam.
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 3 hours
Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3)
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake
- All questions are multiple choice
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Green Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference Document here: IASSC Reference Document.
||For those who wish to sit for the exam it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
||The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately. You can purchase the exam vouchers or exams included packages from us.
|Entry Requirements for the exam
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
||Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive a Certificate (IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, Peoplecert.