What Will I Learn?
- Allows you to work in various roles, you could specialise as a Medical or Legal Secretary, you could go into HR or finance, and you might even work as a PA
- Candidates will gain IT skills, Data entry, Finance and HR skills, How to produce a wide range of administrative and business documents
- To learn more advanced aspects of administrative work
- To learn important life skills, like writing an effective CV and cover letter,
Would you like to be a successful and well-paid Office Administrator?
Kick start your career now with this Diploma in Office Administration, and you could be in a well-paid position with room for progression. The great thing about a diploma in Office Administration is that it allows you to work in various roles, you could specialise as a Medical or Legal Secretary, you could go into HR or finance, and you might even work as a PA. These are all fantastic, profitable options, so whether you have some experience or are a beginner, this course is a great place to start.
The course is divided into modules which are helpful and easy-to-understand, so you can build knowledge as you go.
Candidates will gain essential skills, like:
- IT skills (including Microsoft Office training)
- Data entry
- Finance and HR skills
- How to produce a wide range of administrative and business documents
As you can see, this course equips you with the fundamentals and also includes more advanced aspects of administrative work. We include important life skills, like writing an effective CV and cover letter, so you can make a good impression right from the start.
Learning with Cedars&Oaks has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
|Who is it for?
||This course is ideal for anyone hoping to become any of the following: Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager or Secretary
|Benefits you will gain
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
||Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
|Method of Assessment
||The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course.
||Those who pass this test will have the qualification of ‘Diploma in Office Administration’.