The course is perfect for Office Administrators and Receptionists to take their career to the next level. The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception course will enable learners to improve their skills and knowledge in this field. Gain a competitive edge amongst potential employers and learn how to apply administrative best practices in your office environment. As anyone knows, administrative support is integral to the smooth and seamless operation of an organisation. An Office Administrator or Receptionist will be able to wow their colleagues with their in-depth knowledge and high performing skills. Whether you are new to this field or already employed in administration, the course offers insight and practical knowledge to learn the fundamentals allowing learners to advance in their career in office administration.
The course covers key topics such as administrative procedures, telephone etiquette, business writing, time management and business succession planning. Learners will become confident in their job role and learn to work more effectively in the workplace, and prioritise and organise tasks.
The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception course is an extensive course aimed at learners who want to update their existing skills and work in the administration sector.
Why study at Cedars and Oaks?
Cedars and Oaks offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Cedars and Oaks and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
||The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
|Who is this Course aimed at?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Reception and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
|Method of Assessment
||This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
||Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded Diploma in Office Administration and Reception by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.Course Code: QLS-03802
|Awarding Body (Accreditation)
||ABC Awards is an Of equal regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Cedars and Oaks, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
||Once you successfully completed the Diploma in Office Administration and Reception you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)