This certification is for entry-level graduates. This connects them with the work environment and helps them understand the basics of how to handle and exceptional the service is given to a customer. This fully equips them for the job in terms of dealing with both internal and external customers.
Who Should Attend
- Customer service representatives
- Fresh graduates
- NYSC members
- Job seekers
- For people who want a refresher course in Customer Service.
- Elearning – #55, 500 plus Online Exam fee.
- Classroom – #70, 500 plus Online Exam fee.
(Instalment payment allowed)
Duration: 3 weeks (Saturdays only)
The Training Dates
- New class starts: February 23, 2019.
- New class starts: March 30, 2019.
- New class starts: April 27, 2019.
- New class starts: May 25, 2019.
- New class starts: June 29, 2019.
- New class starts: July 27, 2019.
- New class starts: August 31, 2019.
- New class starts: September 28, 2019.
- New class starts: October 26, 2019.
- New class starts: November 30, 2019.
Class size for the above certification classes: 15 per class.
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal for 3 months.
- Internationally Recognized Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Methods of Assessment
The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course.