Certified Service Professionals (CSP)obiebush@cedar&oak
This certification is an industry-driven and endorsed credential that helps employers distinguish and recognize qualified customer service professionals, and help define career advancement opportunities for candidates. By earning the professional certification in customer service, candidates can demonstrate their knowledge and skills in work areas that employer’s value, and exhibit commitment to professional growth.
Who Should Attend
- Customer service representatives
- Customer service officers
- Customer service executives
- Sales Representatives and Executives
- Business development executives
- Call coordinators and service dispatchers
- Anyone in contact with a customer
- N103, 500
( 2 Instalment payment allowed)
- Course materials & Online Exam Fee Inclusive
Duration: 4 weeks (Saturdays only)
The Training Dates
- New class starts on February 23, 2019.
- New class starts on March 30, 2019.
- New class starts on April 27, 2019.
- New class starts on May 25, 2019.
- New class starts on June 29, 2019.
- New class starts on July 27, 2019.
- New class starts August 31, 2019.
- New class starts on September 28, 2019.
- New class starts October 26, 2019.
- New class starts on November 30, 2019.
Class size for the above certification classes: 15 per class.
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal for 3 months.
- Internationally Recognized Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Methods of Assessment
The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course.
FormCraft - WordPress form builder
Click edit button to change this text.