Executive Secretarial and PA course
What will I learn
Understand the role of a PA, secretary or assistant and the skills needed to fulfill the role.
Have knowledge of good communication skills, including how to be assertive and listen well.
Learn more about business writing skills.
Recognise the different working and management styles to enable you to work better with your boss.
Understand how to better your diary management, scheduling and time management skills.
Have knowledge of how to organise a successful meeting.
Learn how to write and layout and a meeting agenda.
Understand the importance of office ergonomics.
Learn how to use Microsoft Office for business documentation
DURATION: 5 WEEKS (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
TIME: SATURDAY (10 AM – 3 PM) & SUNDAY (12 PM – 5 PM)
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in “Secretary and Personal Assistant Training”.
With this qualification you can be a:
- JOB FUNCTIONS & DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
- DIARY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS REPORTS & LETTER WRITING E-MAILS WRITING
- TIPS HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- NOTE TAKING
- DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING & FILING
- APPOINTMENT BOOKING & ARRANGING
- INTERVIEWS DELIVERING
- POSTAL MAIL
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & TELEPHONE
- HANDLING SKILLS ORGANISING A MEETING
- BOOKKEEPING INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- MOCK EXAM
- FINAL EXAM